A national center of excellence for a globally competitive sericulture industry.
Develop the sericulture industry through research, extension, training and other initiatives.
Help attain self-sufficiency of quality silk products for socio-economic development and environmental sustainability.
- Generate and package sericulture technologies.
- Empower clients and other stakeholders through effective development approaches and strategies.
- Develop and promote quality silk and other allied products.
- Sustain efficiency and effectiveness of its programs, projects and activities.
- Help formulate and implement industry policies, standards and procedures.